All notifications from Relocare are via pop-ups on the phone and / or emails, and the following notifications are sent out.
- Two factor Authentication Code
Contains information about the code to be entered in relation to login.
When: during the user’s login process or if the user activates “resend code”.
- Reset password
Contains a link to change your password in connection with login.
When: When the user activates “Reset password” or when the administrative employee does so on behalf of employee.
- Employee needs to fill in master data
Reminds the individual employee of missing master data.
When: Sent by the system weekly.
- Estimates ready for approval
Sent to administrative staff (approvers) to inform them that there is approval awaiting them.
When: Shipped by the system daily.
- Approved estimate exceeded
– Reminds the employee and the administration that an employee has made a trip that exceeds the approved number of travel days specified in the approved A1 application
– Reminds the employee and the administration that an employee has made a trip to a country that is not approved in the A1 application.
When: Warning pops up on the screen when the travel activity is detected. Emal is sent to administrative staff (approvers) upon travel registration.